Our travel industry experience doesn’t start, or end, with
Transform Me Travel.
Before becoming a Travel Writer, Karen Rose Kingsbury worked as a Travel Agent for multiple companies in the U.K. and Australia, and now enjoys a role as Content Marketing Executive for Hertfordshire-based Freedom Destinations.
When she’s not working on her own projects, she also writes articles for a variety of other travel brands via Writers Agency.
- Digital Content Creator for the new Freedom Destinations website.
- Marketing Executive for Freedom America and Freedom Australia.
- Writer of Travelista Club blog 5 Things To Do in Queenstown.
- Writer of Tech.WTF! promotional article SolarCru Lightweight Solar Panel.
- Writer of multiple blogs for Silesian Case including:
“It was an absolute pleasure working with Karen Rose. Her voice in her writing was adapted perfectly to fit my blog demonstrating her attention to detail and adaptability.
Karen adhered to the brief and submitted her contribution in a very timely manner. I was happy to be able to include her fantastic writing and great photos on my blog.
Anyone looking for an excellent vegan travel writer should get in contact with Karen!”
Collaboration review from My Travel Scrapbook
- Guest Writer for My Travel Scrapbook on Best Vegan Food around Europe according to Travel Bloggers.
- Guest Writer for Travel Interesting on 7 Ways to be a More Responsible and Sustainable Traveller.
- Blogger for Travelista Club: The Best of Cairns.
- Guest Writer including comment management for La Ivana blog: 5 Things You Will Gain From A Solo Adventure.
- Travel including a Bali Indonesia Eco Trek learning about rice production and farming.
- Transform Me Travel’s ‘Meals on Campervan Wheels – A Vegan Special Blog’ is featured as runner up on Lonely Planet Pathfinders.
- Living in Australia travelling by campervan exploring the east coast, tropical north, red centre and southern states including: Sydney, Blue Mountains National Park, Byron Bay, Springbrook National Park, Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Fraser Island, Noosa Heads, The Whitsundays, 1770, Cairns, The Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas, The Daintree, Mossman Gorge, Cooktown, Uluru – Kata Tjuta National Park, Kings Canyon, Alice Springs, Adelaide, The Barossa Valley, The Great Ocean Road, Melbourne, Tasmania, Phillip Island, Jervis Bay, and more!
“Having Transform Me Travel as guest bloggers on my blog was a really nice experience. The content they are providing is truly valuable and I’m sure our readers are enjoying the collaboration as much as I am.”
Collaboration review from La Ivana
- Travel including a city stopover in Hong Kong visiting Victoria Peak and the Tian Tan Buddha.
- Transform Me Travel’s ‘Fears and Fun – A Travel With Teens Special Blog’ is featured on Lonely Planet Kids Blog.
- Customer Service Executive with Booking.com in Cambridge U.K.
- Travel including Europe multi-city breaks to Krakow Poland, Vianden Luxembourg, Auschwitz Poland, Belfast U.K. and the stunning Causeway Coast, including the Giant’s Causeway, Carrick-a-rede, Carrickfergus Castle, Old Bushmills Distillery and Dunluce Castle.
- Karen Rose Kingsbury completed Creative Writing The Next Step with ACL at Brentwood College U.K.
- Travel including celebrating Carnival in Rio de Janeiro Brazil and visiting Escadaria Selarón, Ipanema, Christ the Redeemer, Copacabana and Sugarloaf Mountain, before staying in Armação dos Búzios.
- Karen Rose Kingsbury completed Creative Writing for Beginners at with ACL at Brentwood College U.K.
- The online travel blog is born.
- Relaxing travel enjoying Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel and exploring Mauritius.
- Travel including Europe multi-city breaks to Vienna Austria, Copenhagen Denmark, Salzburg Austria, Stonehenge England, Zell am See Austria and Bournemouth England.
- International Travel Consultant at Flight Centre UK booking worldwide holidays and business trips for clients.
- Travel including a stay with friends in Tel Aviv Israel, camping at the Dead Sea and exploring Jerusalem.
- Travel involving a multi-city adventure across Canada including Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Whistler.
- Relaxing travel in Fiji staying at the Sofitel Denarau.
- Living in Christchurch New Zealand, making kiwi friends and exploring the many roads that take you to beautiful places including: Queenstown, Wanaka, Dunedin, Punakaiki, Marlborough Sounds, Nelson, Wellington, Hawkes Bay, Lake Taupo, Mt Ruapehu, Coromandel, Auckland, Mt Hutt, Milford Sounds, Lake Tekapo, Whangarei, Mt Maunganui, Waiotapu, Abel Tasman, Kaikoura, Cape Palliser, Franz Josef, Nelson Lakes and more!
- Travel city stop in Bangkok Thailand including the Floating Markets and the Royal Palace.
- Personal travel sunbathing in Jamaica.
- Personal travel skiing in Bulgaria.
- Travel involving Europe multi-city breaks to Amsterdam Holland, Pisa Italy, Paris France, the Cotswolds England and Kelso Scotland.
- Living in Ibiza Spain, drinking sangria, discovering transformative travel and dancing for Eden Nightclub and Ocean Beach Club.
- Travel adventure searching for the Northern Lights in Lapland Finland.
- Living in London England working for various marketing and promotional companies, learning about the suffragette movement and enjoying lots of sightseeing.
- Living in Rhodes Greece working for Colorado Nightclub, exploring Greek mythology and eating buckets of olives.
- Living in Delhi India working for Hype Hospitality, learning yoga in the local community, visiting The Taj Mahal Agra and attending Sunburn Festival in Goa.
- Living in Hurghada in Egypt working for Hed Kandi and Ministry of Sound, and falling in love with the Red Sea.
- The handwritten Travel Diaries are born.
- Travel adventure exploring Cali and Bogota in Colombia.
- Travel involving a Caribbean Multi-Stop Cruise with Ocean Village including St Kitts, Dominica, Isla Margarita, St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados and more!
Looking for a Copywriter?
Visit Karen Rose Writer to discover our competitive rates now!
Transform Me Travel
is always looking to collaborate with ethical travel companies, share inspiring travel stories and promote fantastic global causes.
If you would like to work together, get in touch using our